Check out the new LEED home (Leaders in Energy and Environmental Design). LEED sets the standards for green, environmentally friendly and energy conserving home construction.
Energy saving methods used in LEED home construction include:
• Solar panels to reduce electricity bill
• Grey and rainwater collection system for use in lawn watering
• Special bio-friendly insulation – Spray foam insulation
• Water conserving landscaping include heat and drought resistant plants
• Energy star appliances and low-energy light bulbs
“Original Post Source Here: Insulation Contractor Duncanville TX“